People build all sorts of things – houses, careers, families. You can build a charitable legacy by creating or adding to a permanent PeaceMaker fund for schools.
We got started with a commitment to tithe, saving up for two years, and by asking a couple of friends to donate. You can too!
Start a fund to help the schools in the district that you grew up in or attend now. Ensure that the hallways, classrooms, and playgrounds at your school are positive places for kids. Help create the world you want to see.
Donors have created the following funds to provide long-term support for schools, partnering with PeaceMaker Minnesota to reduce bullying and to teach positive relational skills:
- Catholic Schools
- Dayton Area Endowment Fund
- Lake Park Audubon School District
- Mounds View School District
- North St. Paul – Maplewood – Oakdale School District
- PeaceMaker Maker Minnesota
- South St. Paul School District
Build a Long-Term Resource Today.