To help create a more peaceful world, the mission of PeaceMaker Minnesota is to help schools be safer places, free from bullying and harassment, and to help youth learn positive relational skills like empathy, respect, cooperation and how to resolve conflicts peacefully.
Join us for an afternoon of good-spirited competition, camaraderie, prizes, and a BBQ meal. Proceeds will benefit PeaceMaker Minnesota's permanent fund to provide increased and sustainable funding for bullying prevention and conflict resolution education in South St. Paul Public Schools.
Date: Friday, August 21, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Check-in and registration at 11:30 a.m.)
Location: Emerald Greens Golf Course
Address: 14425 Goodwin Avenue, Hastings, MN 55033
Tournament Schedule: Four Person Scramble
11:30 a.m. Check-in and Registration
1:00 p.m. Shotgun start on Silver Course
Following tournament: BBQ meal and prizes
Emerald Greens Golf Course is taking the following precautions for the tournament:
- Two people to a golf cart; masks encouraged while riding
- Carts are sanitized each time they are used, and will be spaced prior to the tournament
- Flags should not be touched; it will not be necessary to retrieve your ball from the bottom of the hole as it is nearly filled with styrofoam
- Sand trap rakes do not need to be touched as balls may be moved out of a footprint to an undisturbed area, but no closer to the hole
- Ball washers are filled, but they do not have to be used
- The BBQ meal will be served in the banquet hall to allow for social distancing
$102 ($61 is tax deductible)
Includes 18 holes of golf, golf cart, and BBQ meal following tournament.
Register and Reserve Your Spot in the Tournament by Monday, August 17th:
- Call John Laliberte to confirm your spot (include the names of your 4 players and the captain) at 651-450-9102 and mail a check for $102, made out to PeaceMaker Minnesota, to:
2131 Fairview Avenue, Suite E
Roseville MN 55113
Thank You to Our Tournament Sponsors!
John and Colleen Hooley
Regal Court Barber & Beauty
August 5, 2020